The Code Compliance Department enforces all city ordinances to protect property owners’ investments and promote the health and welfare of the community.
If you would like to report a violation please either call or email us with your concern. Please ensure you provide the complete street address or cross-street locations along with the type of complaint.
Code Enforcement Addresses
- Boats, trailers and accessory use vehicles (parking prohibitions)
- Dilapidated fences
- High grass and weeds
- Home-based business concerns
- Illegal sign placement
- Junked / inoperable vehicles
- Substandard or dangerous structures
- Trash and debris
- Unsecured/unmaintained swimming pools
For all Bullard Police Department non-emergency violations please call 903-894-7788.