Welcome to the City of Bullard!
To establish new utility services, a residential service application or commercial service application must be completed. In addition to your application for service, a refundable deposit and a copy of the account holders driver license will be required before services are established.
Starting New Utility Service Online:
- Residential Utility Service Application (Online Form)
- Commercial Utility Service Application (Online Form)
Starting a New Service in Person:
New residents or businesses seeking to start new water service may also do so at Bullard City Hall 114 S. Phillips Street, Bullard, TX 75757
Fees & Documentation Needed:
- Residential Utility Service Deposit: $120.00 *$100.00 deposit/$20.00 service charge
- Commercial Utility Service Deposit: $220.00 *$200.00 deposit/$20.00 service charge
- You will need to provide a copy of your driver’s license at the time of application.
Starting a New Service via Email:
Completed applications and copy of driver licenses will be accepted by email as well. Send all necessary information to email@example.com *Deposits can be paid online (see below), in-person, by mail or over the phone*
For questions, please call Utility Billing at (903) 894-7223 ext. 101
Please note: All documents and deposits must be provided before services are established.
Applications for same day service for new connects, disconnect and transfers must be received by 3:00 p.m. Any applications that are received after 3:00 p.m. will be processed the next business day.